Who is #LearningPlanet?
#LearningPlanet, launched by Learning Planet Institute and UNESCO, is an open alliance of organisations united to transform education worldwide. To achieve this mission, it provides youth spaces to explore key topics around health, learning, rights and sustainability. #LearningPlanet is also committed to recognise, highlight, support and amplify the inspiring work of the young game-changers around the world.
Who are #LearningPlanet Youth Fellows?
#LearningPlanet Youth Fellows are engaged individuals under 25 years old whose passion for social and/or environmental impact are worthy of stronger global recognition and support.
By becoming a Youth Fellow, you can connect with a growing network of young game-changers, collaborate on inspiring topics, and engage with the wider #LearningPlanet Alliance.
Do you feel inspired? Apply today – we can’t wait to meet you!
Benefits of becoming a #LearningPlanet Youth Fellow include:
- Official title of recognition as a #LearningPlanet Youth Fellow
- A selection of training sessions covering project development, entrepreneurship, intercultural communication and more.
- Editorial exposure via interviews
- Participation in event of the Youth Empowerment Circle
- Participation in a yearly Youth Fellows Assembly
- Access to youth-related opportunities emanating from #LP members and partners
Read more about this opportunity here.
- When is the deadline? The applications close on 22 May!
- What is the Youth Empowerment Circle? Good question! #LearningPlanet, CAP-2030 and Catalyst 2030 created this collaborative group of organisations with the shared goal of supporting inspirational youth changemakers and initiatives. Find out more here.
- Any other questions? Contact Edward Stevenette, Education Officer at #LearningPlanet via email.